There will be several open gardens across the Granite Belt during the 2018 Apple and Grape Harvest Festival.
The gardens will be open on the following days:
Saturday 24 February from 10am to 4pm.
Sunday 25 February from 9am to 5pm.
Wednesday 28 February from 9am to 5pm.
Thursday 1 March from 10am to 4pm.
Friday 2 March from 10am to 4pm.
Saturday 3 March from 10am to 1pm.
Sunday 4 March from 10am to 1pm.
Map of garden locations can be found at their website.
Addresses of gardens:
* Bellflowers, 129 Ricca Road, Ballandean.
* Braeside Homestead, 28 Crystal Mountain Road, The Glen.
* Bramble Patch Private Garden, 381 Townsend Road, Glen Aplin.
* Granite Gardens Cottages and Lake Retreat, 90 Nicholson Road, Thorndale.
* Tyrel Cottage, 4 Tyrell Street, Stanthorpe.